Abu Dhabi International Airport, upon approval, grants permission for site visits and photography/videography of certain areas of the airport.
Depending on the intended reason for photography/videography, interested journalists and photographers need to provide the following documents:
- Official letter from company, stating reason for photography/videography request and date of filming
- Document stating the specific areas requested to visit
- Colored valid passport copy of all attending personnel including valid UAE Visa page/ entry stamp (in the case that visa is issued from Dubai, the serial number needs to be obtained from the immigration department in Dubai)
- Colored passport size photos for all attending personnel
- List of all equipment (camera, tripod, lenses e.t.c) stating brand, serial number and type of equipment.
The documents should be handed over personally by the intended PRO of the company to Abu Dhabi Airports Company Public Relations Manager or Media Manager.
The airport reserves the right to grant permission at its disposal.
Saleem M. Al Menhali
Public Relations Manager
Alternatively, use the contact us form.