Abu Dhabi International Airport is offering passengers the chance to catch up on some rest in sleeping pods across two locations in Terminal 3.
Transit passengers can catch up on some well-earned rest in sleeping pods that fold flat to offer a refreshing airport experience you could only dream of.
How to take advantage
GoSleep is available either through advance bookings, or on the spot subject to pod availability. Pay only from AED 50 (1st one hour) to AED 25 (day) or 30 (night) per consecutive hour (depending on the length of your stay) up front at the GoSleep reception, and their hospitality staff will show you how to operate your designated sleeping pod. For further information please visit www.gosleep.aero. For reservations please click here.
- GoSleep is a state-of-the-art chair that converts into a sleeping pod with a fold-flat bed, further innovated to Abu Dhabi International Airport specifications to offer its passengers a ‘world first’ product.
- The stylish design, produced in Finland is easy to operate and features a partial or fully enclosed sliding shade that cocoons the customer from light and crowds. Intended for sleep, they offer peace and relaxation as well as privacy within the busy airport environment.
- GoSleep includes secure storage for luggage and other valuables, and allows customers to charge their laptops, mobile telephones, and other electronic devices.
- Thirty seven sleeping pods are currently available in Terminal 3 across two dedicated sleep lounges:
- Near the Etihad transfer desk at Departures, up the escalator in front of Costa coffee shop in Terminal 3 Duty Free area. This is the most convenient location for passengers coming from Terminal 1.
- Past the Etihad transfer desk at Terminal 3 Arrivals, in the corridor leading to passport control. This is the closest location for passengers arriving at Terminal 3.
Special Promotion for Check-In after 10:00, and Check-Out before 20:00 Hrs:
||Includes free rental pillow
||Includes free blanket, and free rental pillow
||or part thereof